Saturday, February 14, 2015

Announcements and Stuff

Good morning!

Happy Valentine's Day! ♥♥♥ Or... If you're single... Happy Singles Awareness Day! ☺☺☺

So I have a few announcements... But first, I think some thank-you's are in order. I want to give a huge shout-out and thank you to my dear friend, Emily Kap, for doing such a fabulous job on yesterday's post! Thank you, friend ♥


Okay, so announcements...

This week, we are diving into some of our series posts. Stay tuned... They include: Making Something, Character Crafting, Blending dialogue with description, Among others :)

Monday, you will get another sample of either my work, or Emilie's.


Aaaaand, Friday. Well, let's just say we have something special planned for that blessed day ;)

So, yes.

And I'm still excited about Emily's awesome post yesterday... Thank you, than you, thank you :)


Keep writing!

<3
~Patricia Rane

No comments:

Post a Comment